The İzmir NIC Startup Fundamentals Series training is designed to provide startups with practical basic information. The training programme will cover eight important topics that take the participants through the wide range of issue they will face when starting and running a business:
- Design Thinking – 15 February 2023
- How Do You Make a Difference with Design-Oriented Thinking?
- Business Modelling – 24 February 2023
- How to Create a Revenue-driven Business Model?
- Product Development and UI/UX – 1 March 2023
- Path to Excellence: How to Manage User-Centered Product Development
- Marketing – 8 March 2023
- The Art of Demand Generation
- Sales – 15 March 2023
- Rules of Sustainable Selling: How Do You Create a Rising Sales Cycle?
- Cashflow and Financial Management – 22 March 2023
- Financial Planning and Management
- Team Building and Leadership – 29 March 2023
- How Do You Build and Lead a Team That Believes in Dreams?
- Early-stage funding and investment process – 5 April 2023
- More Than Friends: Early-Stage Investment
Each training session stands alone, but participants are recommended to attend all eight to get the most benefit from the experts’ knowledge and experience. Training will be in Turkish.
The venue will in İzmir city centre and run from 10:00 to 16:00 approximately once a week, during February, March and April 2023. Lunch will be provided and there will be many opportunities for networking with the trainer and other participants.
If you are interested in this training, please register here (https://airtable.com/shr9kzjuvhvbMioG8).
Note: A limited number of participants will be accepted to the training. After you have registered, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to eligible participants with detailed information about the training.