İzmir NIC Legal Series #1
8 December 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
You are invited to İzmir NIC Legal Series #1 Event!
We are launching the İzmir NIC Legal Series on December 8, 2021, which will be held online under various themes as part of the İzmir Network and Innovation Center (Izmir NIC) Project, run by Technopark İzmir.
The following topics will be covered in the training:
- The Purpose and Adoption of the Law
- An Overview of the Law: What Does the Law Regulate?
- Basic Concepts:
- Personal Data – Sensitive Personal Data
- Data Subject
- Data Controller
- Data Processor
- Data Processing
- Conditions for Processing Personal Data
- Obligations of Data Controller
- The Rights of the Data Subject and Obligations to the Data Subject
- Precedent Decisions Made by the Personal Data Protection Board
You are invited to İzmir NIC Legal Series #1 event, the first of which will be held online on December 8, 2021 at 14:00!
*The participation link will be shared with the registered participants.